- Francois Uys Incorporated Attorneys
- We value our clients
- Reliability & expertise
- Accredited Registration
- Free, no-obligation, initial consultation
Francois Uys Incorporated Attorneys - Specialist Insolvency & Litigation Lawyers in South Africa
Francois Uys Incorporated is a vibrant law firm based in Pretoria. Francois Uys, director and principal entered the exciting field of law in 1997 as a one-man attorney firm specialising in all Insolvency matters; more specifically Sequestrations and Liquidations. In 2010 the firm was registered as an Incorporated Company welcoming more attorneys. As a result, we now specialise in a vast number of fields.
Francois Uys, Founder and Director Qualification history:
- 02/12/1992 B.Proc ( University of Pretoria )
- 1992 – 1995 Employed full-time Department of Justice
- 24/03/2000 AIPSA – Diploma in Insolvency Law and Practice
- The year 2000 Admitted to Master of High Court Panel as Liquidator / Curator & Trustee
- 28/01/2009 Right of dAppearance High Court Sec 4(2) of Act 62 1995
- 22/06/2012 L.E.A.D – High Court Techniques for Success
- 23/07/2012 L.E.A.D – Court Aligned Mediation
- 22/09/2015 Enrolled as Attorney Western Cape Division Sec 20(2) Act 53 of 1979
We value our clients
The firm is known for its commitment to clients, who range from private individuals, to SMEs to global PLCs, media companies and charities. Our expert team of litigation, Insolvency and commercial dispute resolution lawyers provide a quality service, without compromise, at a competitive price.
Reliability & expertise
Our reputation is built upon proficiency, a belief in treating each client as an individual and not merely another file, meticulous preparation and fearless commitment to our client's cases. The foundation of our service offering is ensuring quick turnaround times.
Although the firm is situated in Pretoria, we and our associates can assist clients throughout South Africa and pride ourselves on first-class service and excellence.
Francois Uys Incorporated is duly registered with the Legal Practitioners Council. In terms of the Legal Practitioners Act the firm is in possession of a Fidelity Fund Certificate.
Free, no-obligation, initial consultation
We will always offer a complimentary, no obligation, initial consultation, to explore how we can work together with you. Please feel free to contact us on 082 852 3967 / 082 921 2869 / 012 654 9247 or make an enquiry online